Why me

gaited horse

Merry Christmas!
11 Years
Aug 14, 2008
Fernley, NV
I never thought this would happen to me. If I had it my way it would'nt of happend.

I might as well say it

I feel for my best friend but she is'nt ready/doesn't want to date me becasue she is worried about our friendship.
Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait it out or hope soemthing happens.

I wish I could change the way I felt for her but I just can't.
The way i feel for her has made me start written songs maybe some good will come out of all this hurt and pain.

Thanks for reading my weak post. Sorry about this but I just needed to say it somewhere.

Last edited:
I guess a lot of people worry about friendships and dating... it's pretty normal. Hang in there
hugs.gif
The songs are a good thing, sometimes I write to vent as well!

Trust me there will be another. My daughter liked the same guy all through high school. There were times their mutual friends would tell her he really likes you so that will change. There were times he said that would change soon. But he never did. They hung out alot throughout the 4 years and she even dated another guy for a little while but I guarantee you she would have ditched him for her friend. So she met a guy that lived in the city halfway through her senior year and fell for him sometime just before she graduated. Now she lives with him and is in love and is happy. He wouldn't have been my choice but he is good to her and that's what counts. Funny thing tho she never really mentioned her new love to her friend before she moved out (he was a class ahead of her so they didn't see each other every day). But yes there will be another and you'll love her and she will love you.

On the other hand,, My Husband is my best friend, was my first love. We have been friends for over 30 years and after splitting up for 20 years, we got back together and it was as if we were never apart. There is nothing wrong with being friends with someone and having a deeper relationship.

I met this great guy, we became friends, slowly, over time. We became more than friends eventually and now we're married.
Give it time, you never know...

I met my boyfriend and we instantly became best friends. We hung out all the time and shared a lot of common interests which is how we became best friends. Then over time, we started developing feelings for each other. We talked about it a lot. We discussed all possible situations such as issues with exes, the fact that he has kids, etc. and talked about whether we wanted to risk our friendship for a relationship or not. We've been together now for over a year and have discussed expanding our family and buying a house and marriage.
So just give her time. If she's smart, she'll realize a relationship is built on a great friendship and she'll take the plunge.

Awww, Buddy..
hugs.gif

The right girl IS out there for you.. believe me. (cause you know i'm always right..
tongue.png
..)
Maybe its her (later on down the road)...or maybe its another special girl. But you will find her someday...
hugs.gif

*ETA: Just think how i feel... chasing Mike Rowe all these years and NOTHING...
hit.gif
* (
lol.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom