Why me????????????????????????????????????????

TECHNICALLY I am not supposed to have chickens but I told him that I would get a cow instead and he relented. I will own my own property in less than 5 years so by then I won't have to ask him anything!!!!!

Throw the chicken into the wind. Put them in a dog house like structure and just say you have a mini Japanese dog or something...Then, get those laws amended. Talk about your government not being with the urban homesteading movement across the nation - even in New York and L.A. allow for chickens. Chickens are HIP!
big_smile.png

Well my guys reasoning for no chickens is that I am only on 1.55 acres and he didn't think I would have room. Wait until I get my feeder pigs.

you know I think one of the main objections to having chickens is the "unsitely"(or impression of ) coops... now if you think aviary ...a very pretty housing/pen area (perhaps one of those octagonal ones)...something pretty... enclosed (perhaps with the run portion ending on the river? Get something like silkies or polish (honestly ppl really dont assoc them with "chickens" ) ... keep all spotlessly clean and use that scented bird sand in their dust bath (mine always smell sooooo good)... surely noone would object to this setup??? (parrots and love birds are so very noisy compared to a few hens)

Back
Top Bottom