Why my ducks are like that?

Stella1027

Chirping
Jul 10, 2020
Brazil
I traveled for 1 week, in this time my neighbor was taking care of them when I came back home, they were like that, aggressive and the grey one was breathing heavily like in the video, their wings are like "down" and the white'n'black one is always trying to bite me. also, I don't know why they don't quack, I think they male...

I want tips to fix their behavior and I want to understand why they are acting like that, thanks in advance.

I'll be thanks if you could take a look at the video for more details about the text...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iKwKXQakD5ZHW_vFgLFngjv59qvOc1np/view?usp=sharing

Your ducks don't quack because they are muscovies not mallard derived. The larger gray bird is a drake, the other may be a hen. I'm not certain about her. Because of your absence they may now be regarding you as a 'stranger'. Don't tolerate their bad behavior or it may escalate.

Your ducks don't quack because they are muscovies not mallard derived. The larger gray bird is a drake, the other may be a hen. I'm not certain about her. Because of your absence they may now be regarding you as a 'stranger'. Don't tolerate their bad behavior or it may escalate.

:D oh, thank you very much for your reply!!! Now I understand more about them... I'll take your tip to not tolerate their bad behavior.

Back
Top Bottom