Why only 16% available for layers?

Wow your birds are living the life!! I have a lil bottom hen too. I always sneak her stuff😇
It's interesting that how quick they learn. Cardamon (the lowest pecking order one) has learned to climb up to a perch bar to let me feed her by hand while all the others are distracted by the multiple treat stations on the ground! Otherwise she would be chased away by others no matter which tray she approaches. Poor girl!

Don't be discouraged if your birds take a day or two to get used to ANYTHING different you try but they will LOVE them soon enough! Just have fun with it. Pellets are great too so they're getting what they need either way. Experimenting with feed is just kinda my jam right now. YouTube is the best source for knowledge!
So I experimented with FF, with their initial response, I was encouraged to set up an assembly line of 4 large jars of FF. But now after 2 weeks that my assembly line was going well, they seemed to have lost interests. I switched to morning FF feed which allow them all day to finish before they get their late afternoon with wet mash mixed with treats. Still experimenting! I also just purchased a 5lb flock raiser crumbles (learned my lesson, try first before committing to large bags) - have to figure out how/when to give them the new feed.

I have it in three places.
I have it listed in a thread, I have screenshots in an article and I have the actual Google sheet.
Give me one second and I'll share the Google sheet link with you... Be aware that the Google sheet has a ton of information in it so if you try to access it from a phone it's going to take a while to open.

Back
Top Bottom