Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif

So I have any where between 2 and 5 boxes of eggs that are sapose to be comeing today , Im expecting 5 boxes of eggs but some where sent a day or so befor the others so they could come on diffrent days .
So its pouring down rain and has been raining off and on for days and days , very unusall for us this time of year.
The mail man usually comes between 2-3pm and my mom is stationed waiting for him so the eggs will be safely at her house and not dumped uncermonioulsy in front of my door to be kicked around my my niebors that can and will infringe on everyone else but wont tolerate infringment on there door step space
rant.gif

So on such an important egg day why does it have to be wet and soggy and the mail be running late
duc.gif

LOL just after I posted this my mom called 2 boxes arrived , so now I can just fret over when Im gonna get the other 3
hmm.png

From what I was told they were sent on saterday , monday and tuesday

Last edited:
Update I got 2 boxes of quail eggs yesterday ,
Thank you shellyd and KelleyHM
Today my mom just called and said I got two more boxes but IM not shure who there from the names dont go with the names I have for people
So I got a small \\ box from NM??? anyone? And I got a small box from Tennesee ??
I should start asking people to put there screen names on them so I know who.
One box is missing in action that I know of and thats the one from main , I think it was mailed on monday

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom