WI Looking to Rehome (SOLD) VERY NICE BANTAMS

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
Hi, I am looking for homes for some very nice bantams. I have 2 BTW japanese. A 1 year old rooster and a 4 month old pullet. Father and Daughter. They come from show birds and are very nice type but both have wry tails. I am looking for someone who wants pets. The Rooster is very tame. $5/both

Also 1 Mille Fleur D'Uccle SQ 1 year old Rooster, very nice. Is not mean. good breeder stock $5

Also, 1 Mille Fleur D'Uccle X Black Cochin Bantam 4 month old cockerel. He is very very cute and such a sweet little guy. Very easy to approach like the cochins. He is all Black with white spots on chest. He has a single comb, beard, feather feet, vulture hocks, wide back, tail pretty big. He somehow got under the radar but he is so cute. I thought someone could have him as a pet and not eat him.
love.gif
free

I must get rid of these as my neighbors do not like them. Otherwise I would keep them.

2- blue bantam Orpington (medium blue color) very nice 4 month old cockerels that I hatched from eggs I got from Kingscalls; very nice $5 each

All are very healthy and very good quality

Last edited:
I was on Mapquest . Its 160 miles about. Maybe I could drive it. I could maybe fix you up with some mates for the D Uccle and black mix.

Which ones are you interested in? Do you live in the country? How big is Ashland? Is it by that Turkey plant? I dont know the name of it.

Im just outside of Ashland but would be willing to meet you some where.
Hmmm turkey plant? I dont think so but possible.

SOLD THe whole bunch to RobinL. I am happy to announce that RobinL is taking all of these Banties! I am so glad they will be going to a good home. Thanks
smile.png

Thank you so much for the chance to raise these beautiful birds! Im so excited and cant wait for them to get here
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom