wich colour are these two peahens

Peacock, i think she is a opal........not bs , two reason she hatch out grey, plus she doesn't have flight feathers of a bs.

her being lighter maybe w/e are either parent w/e................only one needs to be to produce w/e

Taupe be rare .......doesn't look like one. i don't see a bird being split two colors unless one is a sexlink color, because diffrent genes .

the first pic it just look like a opal....they can be lighter

Neither of the parent is white eye, but she is like you said in the beginning almost a dirty white, i will post some new pictures this spring when she is older and in normal lighting, maybe i will just have to wait until she is fully grown to be sure, can anyone perhaps post a picture of an opal white eye hen, so i can use it for reference as she matures,

Greetz and thanks for all your input,

Peacock

Neither of the parent is white eye, but she is like you said in the beginning almost a dirty white, i will post some new pictures this spring when she is older and in normal lighting, maybe i will just have to wait until she is fully grown to be sure, can anyone perhaps post a picture of an opal white eye hen, so i can use it for reference as she matures,

Greetz and thanks for all your input,

Peacock

ok she can't be w/e then. just a opal........

Back
Top Bottom