Wide Screen TV?

goldlace

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 7, 2009
we just got 5 white leghorns that are 2 and 3 weeks old. They have the most fun in their glorious 'coop' but one thing I find fascinating (and extremely hillarious) is their fixation on the digital thermometer when have in there. ours isn't one that can be clipped or hung, but is on a stand (it was originally meant for the house when we where having heating issues). they will constantly peck at it, knock it over and sleep on it or just sit and stare at it. (i'm convinced it's the little man displayed on the screen! haha) i just think it's funny that it's such a source of enjoyment for them. of course, we will lean it against the wall, but even then they just have to have their fun and knock it down. big screen tv for tiny peepers!

Oh yes! I, just for fun, suspended my Ipod in the brooder with a video clip going. You would not believe how much they liked watching it and pecking it!!
lau.gif

we just got 5 white leghorns that are 2 and 3 weeks old. They have the most fun in their glorious 'coop' but one thing I find fascinating (and extremely hillarious) is their fixation on the digital thermometer when have in there. ours isn't one that can be clipped or hung, but is on a stand (it was originally meant for the house when we where having heating issues). they will constantly peck at it, knock it over and sleep on it or just sit and stare at it. (i'm convinced it's the little man displayed on the screen! haha) i just think it's funny that it's such a source of enjoyment for them. of course, we will lean it against the wall, but even then they just have to have their fun and knock it down. big screen tv for tiny peepers!

This is Baby he is a 3 year old gander and when he was a baby he jumped off the porch and broke his wing so he stayed in the house for over a month and became a T.V. addict and only likes action movies .. He loves coming in the shop to watch movies now and when it is windy outside he refuses to leave and wont move more then a foot and expects to get popcorn like everyone else wile watching movies ......

This is normal ?????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom