WIERD MATING RITUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed my visit with BBB today yall
thumbsup.gif
Edited so the DR. is happy

Last edited:
My good friend Chris LaGerould aka White Feather Farm breeds TONS of ruddies, well over 50 this year. He's one of the only guys I know capable of breeding and rearing such challenging ducks.
First off Chris has never even HEARD of you!
gig.gif
But regardless LOTS of other people that have bred ruddies.

I'm pretty sure I've done more business with him considering I live in MICHIGAN not too far away from him...

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thank you destinduck, yea here in michigan we get a thing called snow that kills our grass in the fall....but my geese do fine until it comes back in the spring. I'll be sure to let you know if my cans start breeding on land lol.

I think you are pulling my leg J. The good Dr has a pic of redbreasted geese in all kinds of grass right now.
lau.gif
Edited to say I just noticed that alot of people like this thread. Its been viewed by over 300 people. WOW! I guess curious minds like to know.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Come on guys, I must have died and gone to internet hell if saying Chris LaGerould's name is considered name dropping. Jean Delacour, Frank Todd or even Peder Kooy sure but Chris LaGerould's, give me a break...

Disclaimer - the preceding statement was in no way intended as a "slight" onto the character of Chris LaGerould's person or name but simply a statement that he does not yet rank up there with the true greats of aviculture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom