Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Turns out she has overbite... Her value dropped down to 500€ Do you think I should buy her?
I don't know much about overbite,,,, but if she can live a normal life,,, but just not be show quality,,,,,:idunno:old,,, I see no problem. :love So what do they do with less then perfect dogs????:( kind of frightening what the world may turn to doing with less than perfect people.. It was tried but stopped during WW2.

That dog could provide just soo much 💞 to you,,,,and especially since it is related to your past pet. :hugs

I don't know much about overbite,,,, but if she can live a normal life,,, but just not be show quality,,,,,:idunno:old,,, I see no problem. :love So what do they do with less then perfect dogs????:( kind of frightening what the world may turn to doing with less than perfect people.. It was tried but stopped during WW2.

That dog could provide just soo much 💞 to you,,,,and especially since it is related to your past pet. :hugs
I know right! I love her already... She's such a sweetie♥️ To be honest I'm not really unhappy about it because she was meant to be a pet... Although I was thinking about maybe selling a few puppies (only once!). But as I said before I don't really mind because the price is a lot better

Last edited:
You have your answer already.. 💞 :hugs
A Little update-
Her adult teeth grew in and it fixed!🥰

Here’s a picture of her now-
1F18C063-1B8D-416C-9161-78544BB3CFAB.jpeg

She’s 6 months old

Back
Top Bottom