Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coal followed Zelda calmly. He was pleased with the direction his life was now heading. He'd separated from his birth-herd to start his own and had even impregnated his mate.
Zelda exited the woods and looked around "Which way mountains or grassland. Mountains have less food and other horses, but more predators. Grasslands have more food, but more horses."

Zelda exited the woods and looked around "Which way mountains or grassland. Mountains have less food and other horses, but more predators. Grasslands have more food, but more horses."
"If it gets us away from Diablo, I say we head to the mountains," Coal said. He sucked in air and puffed out his chest. "We're tough; we can take it."

"Hi!" Rose whinnied eagerly at Bandito. "My name is Rose. What's yours, handsome?"

"I'm sorry. I was just playing." Apache looked at Flowers. "You want what, Flowers?"
"Bandito," he said. "What a pretty name for such a pretty filly."

---

"Uh... nothing. Apache... Isn't it time for us to move on?"

"Bandito," he said. "What a pretty name for such a pretty filly."

---

"Uh... nothing. Apache... Isn't it time for us to move on?"
"You're quite eye-catching yourself, and so much bigger than that little black colt." Rose was referring to Coal, who'd recently left with Zelda. She nickered softly and inched her muzzle toward Bandito's, blowing gently.

"I think you're right," Apache said. He looked at Sundance; his dam was rounded out with her latest foal, and soon, it would be born. The dark-dun wouldn't have time to devote to Apache anymore. He whinnied at Flowers to take the lead. "Let's go. We'll start our own herd."

"You're quite eye-catching yourself, and so much bigger than that little black colt." Rose was referring to Coal, who'd recently left with Zelda. She nickered softly and inched her muzzle toward Bandito's, blowing gently.

"I think you're right," Apache said. He looked at Sundance; his dam was rounded out with her latest foal, and soon, it would be born. The dark-dun wouldn't have time to devote to Apache anymore. He whinnied at Flowers to take the lead. "Let's go. We'll start our own herd."
Bandito perked his ears in interest, staring wide-eyed at the filly.

"That means... we'd be the lead stallion and mare?"

Bandito perked his ears in interest, staring wide-eyed at the filly.

"That means... we'd be the lead stallion and mare?"
Rose watched the colt closely, drawn in by the strength in his eyes, the ripples of muscle under his black coat. She blinked to clear her thoughts and said, "Are you going to introduce me to your herd, or is that not your herd?"

She had looked around Bandito at all the adult horses. All she saw was mares; she hadn't spotted Diablo yet.

"Looks like it," Apache said with concern in his voice. He didn't know what chance two yearlings had without the safety of their herd. He was apt to find out, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom