"Wild" Rouen duck

You have a nice place for water fowl. Such a shame people are so non caring about animals And would send their dogs into the creek. What part of the country are you in? I just read of a TSC that is going to have fall chick days. So might be a good idea to check your local TSC.
They are?! Better save up cash... about $100 for me to buy some more ducks :)

You have a nice place for water fowl. Such a shame people are so non caring about animals And would send their dogs into the creek. What part of the country are you in? I just read of a TSC that is going to have fall chick days. So might be a good idea to check your local TSC.
Oh, thank you, I will have to check! I am in Idaho. We just moved here 2 months ago. Funny, a neighbor two doors down who I have never met til this evening complained about my feeding the ducks. Recently A lot of mallards and geese have gotten the memo that I am feeding my girls and they wait for me to feed them dinner. Well tonight this neighbor expressed her problem with me feeding them,she thinks they will get into her fenced yard. I wish I could just take in the ducks now. We have to finish our fence and get a home for them so my hubby says we have to wait. I just want them safe in my yard now. I am obsessing lol.

Back
Top Bottom