Wildlife Photography

Pics
I love bluebirds! Well, actually I love all birds, I can't help it:oops:.

This morning I finally got around to processing my own bluebird pictures. They are western, not eastern, so they are a little different than GravityWave's bluebirds, but still quite similar. They were taken on Wednesday, but I wasn't able to brighten up the pics enough with my camera's RAW processing so I had to find something else something to use. Maddeningly, the bluebirds always stayed in the shade which was very hard to get properly exposed/non-blury or noisy pictures in. Anyway, here's what I got:
View attachment 3106187

This one doesn't have very many megapixels because the bird turned his head right before the picture, then he left before I could get another. I cropped it a lot to get it positioned.
View attachment 3106188

I didn't get any good pictures of the female, but the bluebirds were accompanying their baby. Here is the juvenile bluebird:
View attachment 3106215

Here are some more pictures from Wednesday:
View attachment 3106202View attachment 3106203

I just got this yesterday:
View attachment 3106208
@Alyssa-Bee I knew you would be somewhere on this thread! Your photos are beautiful 😍!!

Got these on the way home from work this morning. Unfortunately some low clouds blocked the good light....

250A9719.jpg

250A9728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom