Wildlife Photography

Wrong thread poppy
Dying Sharon Needles GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

There's an old saying about that.

"The best camera for the job is the one you have on you at the time." You can take great photos with a camera phone as well that will stand up. It's as about your skill as it is about the camera.
That’s a great saying. My skills definitely aren’t the greatest but neither is my camera.

@_-Captain BRM-_, @-Flash-, @007Sean, @Aapomp831, @Alexandra33, @All4Eggz, @AltonaAcres, @alwaysthere4chickens, @Alyssa-Bee, @AngelinaThePekin8, @Anime2lover, @Ann With A Plan, @Apis mellifera, @AquaDuck, @Araucana Nest, @azurbanclucker, @B-Goock, @Bakbuk, @BantammChick, @BarnyardChaos, @BDutch, @BecaHawaii, @Beer can, @BigBlueHen53, @Bkaye, @BlackWatchLady, @BlueHorse17, @BrandonsBirbs, @bruceha2000, @CaliFarmsAR, @casportpony, @CassieKell13, @CatLoverLu, @cherrynberry, @Chicken poppy, @Chicken_man_J, @Chickengirl2671, @chickentrains, @chickinlittles, @Chickstarrs, @Chiknoodle, @CHlCKEN, @Chookwagn, @cluckmecoop7, @Cold-Blood, @cooingdove, @Cookies-Chickens2004, @Craig Cowan, @Crestcrazy2, @Cynthia12, @DaisyBuff, @DeathlayerDreams, @docteurshepherd, @DouglasB, @Dr Evy, @drstratton, @Duckpip, @Eddie12109, @EEforMe, @Egg Snatcher, @EmmaRainboe, @Everose, @EverythingDucks, @EvolveInNature, @FarmerGirl101, @Fishychix, @Flockincrazy, @FluffyFaverolles, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Fuchsia, @Future vet, @fuzzi, @Gearhead846, @Gigachad poultry, @GingerRose, @goldiz, @Goosey Girl, @Grammy60, @Granny Hatchet, @GravityWaves, @HappyClucker7, @HappyDuckie, @helenbish, @HomesteaderWife, @Hope Hughes, @HopKat, @HorseGirlAbby, @Hrseluvr, @Insnesnakos, @Isaac 0, @JaeG, @Jalloway, @Jcorliss92, @kelzey, @Kenzelton the 3rd, @kermax, @Kiki, @KingD, @Kittys Coop, @Kung_pao, @Kusanar, @Lacy Duckwing, @LJHC, @Lovely Lettie, @LTAY1946, @maceleneo, @MadamPoofyBrow, @Maddog_photog, @MadinWonderland, @MamaPoult, @mdees88, @Melky, @Memoli, @Meri Maura, @MS3Buffs, @Mutchi, @My2butterflies, @NagemTX, @Nero70002, @Nicrom, @NorseDad, @Offshoreorca, @orloffer, @OtherRaptor, @Perris, @PioneerChicks, @PippinTheChicken, @Quacking ducks, @raingarden, @Rise722, @RoosterWhisperer, @RoyalChick, @Sahraschweiss, @Sammster, @sandburRanch, @Sapphire Sebright, @Sara S, @SarahLadd, @Scottyp7, @sdm111, @Silkie Princess, @Smokerbill, @sourland, @Star428, @StinkyAcres, @swheat, @T-R-O-U-B-L-E, @Table4Six, @The Farmers' Daughter, @The Welch Chickens, @The-White-Elephant, @TheTexasChickenGirl, @Tre3hugger, @troyer, @Tstraub, @Wishing4Wings, @WoDia, @Yard Farmer, @Yep I Talk To Chickens, @Zoologist
Check out the new contest!
Wildlife Photo Contest

Attachments

• IMG_0101.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4395.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0119.pdf
    460.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3068.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Im sorry the pdf image loaded and mine you have to download to see. I will try to load jpeg. I think you will be able to see them without downloading then. It is a turtle coming out of his shell, a groundhog, a tom turkey below the flag, and elk in Alaska.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    800.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    IMG_0119.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4395.JPG
    IMG_4395.JPG
    651.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG