1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Will Anyone have Hookbill or Aussie Spotted ducks eggs in the Spring ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RAREROO, Nov 30, 2011.

1. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Hi All

Im looking for some potential sources you buy some Austrailian Spotted duck eggs and some BIBBED DUSKY Hookbill eggs from in the spring. I know Holderreads has them but they only sell ducklings in an assortment of all three colors and I really only wanting the Bibbed Duskies.

I may be interested in a buff variety of geese of either American, African, or Pomeranian as well if I can find some.

Will anyone have any these or know anyone that will ?

Thanks

2. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    :lauMy friend I live here in Georgia and I have a pair I would love to sell you. I ordered them from Holderread farms out of Oregon, but I have so many breeds we have decided to thin down and you can drive to the farm or I will ship them to you [​IMG] our website is ZeaglerDuckFarm.com I have photo's I beleive under just hang on let me just go now and find and copy the link [​IMG] http://zeaglerduckfarm.com/PICTURES112110.aspx the tab is updated pic. 11-21-10 if the link gives you problems, if your interested email me through our website I don't get on here much as I would like [​IMG] Oh my are the Autralian Spotted Greenheads, oh you want geese too, woohoo, I have a trio of just gorgeous Toulose I usually get $120, but this is my last trio and I would SLASH THAT PRICE TO $70 for the trio. I have just about any waterfowl there is [​IMG] but like I say we are thinning down due to us aging LOL, but if we can help you, let us know [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by