Will be setting Silkie Eggs first week of Nov. who is with me?

So my paint eggs were sent out today!!
wee.gif
How is Everybody else?

Mine are due to hatch Nov.11th. Time there is no prediction,And I do have a cam in there so I can watch them hatch.I have made me a incubator out of a mini fridge and so far it's working great So far all but 1 egg is progressing in a chick.I'll have a video of the hatch on youtube under name daytona041.I'll be videoing the hatch.Goodluck everyone!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I will be setting more silkie eggs this week from Heavenly Springs. I had all but two of her's hatch last week. Lots of little partridge babies running around!
clap.gif

Quote:
I just set 30 Silkie eggs from LuckyPickens today! I have bought many eggs from her and have been very happy with my beautiful chicks. She also packs eggs better than anyone else I have ordered from. Here is a little silkie I hatched last week from one of her eggs.

83023_bs2.jpg

Quote:
I just set 30 Silkie eggs from LuckyPickens today! I have bought many eggs from her and have been very happy with my beautiful chicks. She also packs eggs better than anyone else I have ordered from. Here is a little silkie I hatched last week from one of her eggs.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/83023_bs2.jpg

Awwww! I love him! Yes, talk about packaging.. Good grief! This box is so big there might be a person in there! I haven't opened it just yet. Today was a crazy Halloween day with my 3 girls. (And I didn't want any questions from the hubby...
smile.png

Of course, he didn't notice the HUGE box on the table that could possibly be holding a person.

Back
Top Bottom