Will I ever get back to Mexico?

So there is no way around it, I will have to let some one know where I live.
sad.png

No way to set up weeks worth of watering, feeding, maybe a timer to open and close the coop?

Quote:
not really.. not unless you want dead birds possibly
hmm.png

hire someone.... they neednt come INTO your house, just leave feed, grit, oyster shell, scratch, whatever is needed in a bin with a top. Eggs can be taken as part payment (if yours are laying) while they are caring for your birds.

Water should be changed daily and several times a day especially in hot weather.

Do what I do! NEVER GO ANYWHERE!
lol.png
No, we do go for a weekend, and we normally just make sure everyone has a lot of water, and food, and that they are pinned up well. We feen the morning we leave, and the night we get home.

BUT- we have rabbits now, so that wont work real well for them. They drink too much!

There is a guy who lives in a little shack down the road. I guess I could have him come up. He is dirt poor, has nothing, he wouldnt take any form of payment if I had him come. He would give me the shirt off his back in a snow storm if I would ask him for it. I just hate to do that. I am not one to imose on others.
I am just joking about anyone knowing where I live. I have freinds and family, I just don't want to bother anyone.
I just figured there was another way. guess not..

Quote:
That would be the only way I could ever give him anything. Last winter I cut a bunch of fire wood, stacked it for him while he was gone. Sure enough the next day he come 'throwin a hissy'! But he was happy to have that wood!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom