WILL MOSQUITOS BOTHER MY CHICKENS?

well.. if your not scared of them and have a nice place in a distance away get a little bat home, or set up a purple martin box.. both of them eat more mosquito's a day than just about anything

Quote:
I want/need to steal your avatar! i have Saint Bernards! that is the cutest!

I want a st bernard or a newfoundland. I love giant dogs but all I have now are house dogs ( miniature Schnauzers)

Quote:
My bats are gone..
sad.png
we used to have them here...last year we didnt see any though! how do i get them to come back?....they had a bat house next door and everything...

Quote:
My bats are gone..
sad.png
we used to have them here...last year we didnt see any though! how do i get them to come back?....they had a bat house next door and everything...

aw! I really have no idea..
sad.png

My backyard is a wetlands preserve so I make sure my chickens have the fowl pox vacine...Funny the mosquitos come out when it starts to get dusk so I try to get them in there coop before dusk..
pop.gif

Quote:
wetlands here also in my backyard! I didnt know we could get a vaccine for it....where can i get it at? at one point last year i wondered if my flock had the pox...but i dont think they did now. i think they were pecking. but IF they have been exposed already to it...will a vaccine hurt them?

Back
Top Bottom