Will MPC let you ADD chicks to your order? LOL

Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Feb 22, 2010
Plant City, FL.
Shipping was WOWZERS but good for the babies so whatever gets them here ----but now i'm SO afraid of one of my girlies not making it
idunno.gif
that I was thinking of maybe uping the order a few more a peice and selling rest on craigslist? Hubby's only allowing 5 and that went UP from 3! HAHA...We have a good sized coop but were just getting our feet "wet" so figure I should listen to him!?
wink.png
That's my thing though--so we ordered pretty much 1 of each kind (well 2 Australorp cause we got i roo) 1 EE, 1 Buff O, 1 Wyandotte so should i tell them to add 1 more of each minus roo-boy...
smile.png
or you think I should just cross my fingers and pray they journey safely!? THANKS

**OR maybe I should get off the forum for a few and stop looking at too cute dang CHICK pictures!!!
jumpy.gif
lau.gif

Just saw your post above right after I posted this! Were not anywhere close though
tongue.gif
--in Central FL! Wish I could take some off your hands for you though! IF I could I'd make a roadtrip but the hub's has a HUGE workweek coming up--hence not getting them until March...I'm usually, want it, need it HAVE to have it now! But here I sit patiently waiting...
caf.gif

That's ok... he's letting me keep quite a few of them now. I think it helps that my birthday is in a few weeks, so I played the guilt card!
love.gif

It's awful though! I can barely sleep at night waiting for the phone to ring from the PO! It's worse than Christmas for me!!! Can't wait for them to get here!!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom