will they be good eggs??

eggspoppypop

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 16, 2013
I am so excited to get our new chicks,and me and my two sisters and my parents each get our own chick I know a lot about how to raise them,but my dad will get one that lays green eggs,(my dad also wants to name her princess laya egg) but do colored eggs taste different????

I am so excited to get our new chicks,and me and my two sisters and my parents each get our own chick I know a lot about how to raise them,but my dad will get one that lays green eggs,(my dad also wants to name her princess laya egg) but do colored eggs taste different????

No, green eggs are exactly like a brown of white egg, they are just prettier, they will taste just like any other home raised chicken egg =)

haha
goodpost.gif

They are the official egg of: Green Eggs and Ham, so they will taste extra good, just like the rest of the home grown eggs. The eggs taste according to what the hen eats, so a natural diet makes the best tasting eggs, an all store-bought feed makes eggs that taste like store bought eggs. Good luck with your new flock. HenZ

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom