Will this chick make it out?

It's out!! It kept pushing and pushing and just couldn't get out. I tilted the egg a little and it pushed most of the way out and that's when I saw it was still stuck in the wing/back area. I peeled the membrane off of that area and out if came. Yolk is fully absorbed and it looks great! Thank y'all so much for your help! I would've given the chick until morning to hatch before taking action if y'all hadn't told me otherwise. I really appreciate it!!
Congrats!

I just wanted to share a picture of the mama's and the new babies. Thank you so much for your help! All the babies hatched and are doing very well!

FB_IMG_1564369637526.jpg

FB_IMG_1564369804511.jpg

FB_IMG_1564369844189.jpg

It's out!! It kept pushing and pushing and just couldn't get out. I tilted the egg a little and it pushed most of the way out and that's when I saw it was still stuck in the wing/back area. I peeled the membrane off of that area and out if came. Yolk is fully absorbed and it looks great! Thank y'all so much for your help! I would've given the chick until morning to hatch before taking action if y'all hadn't told me otherwise. I really appreciate it!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom