Will this keep them safe?

I did at first. Then the turkeys started hogging the feed and chasing the chickens, so I had to separate them. That's when we got the premier one fencing. With only a couple turkeys compared to the flock I had you should be fine keeping them together.
Alright did they have a separate coop and run?

Loved these little cutie pies. Even when they grew up and became trouble makers. LoL
20200515_120314.jpg
20200516_141739.jpg
20200621_134320.jpg
20200701_203726.jpg

Could affect the grounding of the whole fence, some folks 'water' their ground rods.

I have my ground rod setup near a drip irrigation. So it’s really most soil but 10ft away is hard and dry. Will the posts on the gates hold?

Here are those photos I promised:

This is what it looks like where the two ends of the fence come together next to the charger.
1212200946a_HDR.jpg

Untied and opened enough to walk through. I can open it as wide as I want, including pulling multiple posts so as to leave the edge clear for mowing when the grass is actively growing.
1212200946.jpg

I periodically reset my posts to take the slack out of the fence. This is easiest right after rain because while my ground is rock-free and composed almost entirely of fine sand it tends to pack like concrete when dry.

Back
Top Bottom