Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Check this out.
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 9.39.18 PM.png

But only if we accept Jesus as our Savior.

Please don't fight, I just wanted to share this. Thank you.

Sorry, there is no Biblical evidence to support this claim. There IS Scripture saying there will be animals in the resurrection and earth made new, and that they will not be carniverous. Isaiah 11:6 talks about the wolf dwelling with the lamb, the leopard lying down with the kid, the calf, the lion and the "fatling" being together and a little child leading them. Isaiah 65:25 also talks about the wolf and lamb eating together and the lion eating straw like the bullock, and says "they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain." But nowhere does it say we shall be reunited with our special pets. However, we are told that we can't even begin to imagine the joys we shall experience there (Eph. 3:20) so many have inferred that of course our pets will be there if we want them.

Sorry, there is no Biblical evidence to support this claim. There IS Scripture saying there will be animals in the resurrection and earth made new, and that they will not be carniverous. Isaiah 11:6 talks about the wolf dwelling with the lamb, the leopard lying down with the kid, the calf, the lion and the "fatling" being together and a little child leading them. Isaiah 65:25 also talks about the wolf and lamb eating together and the lion eating straw like the bullock, and says "they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain." But nowhere does it say we shall be reunited with our special pets. However, we are told that we can't even begin to imagine the joys we shall experience there (Eph. 3:20) so many have inferred that of course our pets will be there if we want them.
Well we never know ! 😉

Back
Top Bottom