Will we see our pets again?

I believe the Bible was written for us.
And therefore not outdated.
He knows we love animals. That's why He created them.
Whatever happens in the future, he will help us to be able to accept, no - enjoy.

I also don't believe in every good person going to heaven. I believe some will, but the rest of us stay on earth. The Bible foretold it would get worse before it got better. We can see it getting worse, alright. But pain, sickness and death will stop. We will be able to live like He intended.

Please understand I'm not putting anyone down. It's an interesting subject. I respect your views.

Some very good points. Could you further explain what you mean about not all people will go to heaven? What separates them? Thank you!

Revelation 7:4 and Revelation 14:1 talk about 144,000 people.
It's kind of deep 😂 all this is what I believe, I'm not saying anyone else is wrong.
So I believe that 144,000 people will/have been chosen to go to heaven. This is the 'little flock' that's talked about in the scriptures.
Then on the other hand, the 'great crowd' is made up of all other faithful people who will be rewarded with eternal life on earth. Not while the earth is in this state though.

The scripture quoted before, (and many others) Revelation 21:3,4 talks about pain and death being no more.

God intended for us to live in a perfect earth. He has promised it for us again.
And everything He has promised before has come true.

I won't be offended if anyone challenges this. It's what I firmly believe from my study of the Bible.
It's an interesting topic.

Revelation 7:4 and Revelation 14:1 talk about 144,000 people.
It's kind of deep 😂 all this is what I believe, I'm not saying anyone else is wrong.
So I believe that 144,000 people will/have been chosen to go to heaven. This is the 'little flock' that's talked about in the scriptures.
Then on the other hand, the 'great crowd' is made up of all other faithful people who will be rewarded with eternal life on earth. Not while the earth is in this state though.

The scripture quoted before, (and many others) Revelation 21:3,4 talks about pain and death being no more.

God intended for us to live in a perfect earth. He has promised it for us again.
And everything He has promised before has come true.

I won't be offended if anyone challenges this. It's what I firmly believe from my study of the Bible.
It's an interesting topic.

Thank you for your input.

(Disclaimer: I'm just asking some questions, not trying to be mean.)

But doesn't the Bible also say that everyone that accepts Jesus as his or her Lord and Savior will go to heaven when they die? It says that you have to believe that Jesus is God and that he died on the cross and shed his blood to save us from our sins. Also, you need to believe in the trinity.

Doesn't the Bible say that everyone who believes this will be sent to heaven?
(I've simplified how I explained this a little, BTW.)

What if more than 144,000 people accept Jesus? Then what?

Back
Top Bottom