Will we see our pets again?

Still just my beliefs, no hard feelings.
It says everyone who believes and does the will of God will be saved.
Not go to heaven.

And of course. More than 144,000 have accepted God. Millions more. But only 144,000 will go to heaven. The other people who are faithful still get their reward. Eternal life on earth.

The people that are chosen to go to heaven will be looking forward to that.
They know when they have been chosen.
As someone not going to heaven, it wouldn't suit me. I'm looking forward to living on a paradise earth.

The 144,000 will rule alongside Christ in heaven.

I don't even know your beliefs. Sorry! What do you believe?

Still just my beliefs, no hard feelings.
It says everyone who believes and does the will of God will be saved.
Not go to heaven.

And of course. More than 144,000 have accepted God. Millions more. But only 144,000 will go to heaven. The other people who are faithful still get their reward. Eternal life on earth.

The people that are chosen to go to heaven will be looking forward to that.
They know when they have been chosen.
As someone not going to heaven, it wouldn't suit me. I'm looking forward to living on a paradise earth.

The 144,000 will rule alongside Christ in heaven.

I don't even know your beliefs. Sorry! What do you believe?

I get what you're saying. Thanks for explaining. :) I believe in what I stated in my last post.

Ohh sorry missed part of that.
Yeah, I don't believe in the trinity either.
I believe that Jesus is God's son.

He is God's son, but he is also God. It's hard for us on earth to think about on earth...so confusing. But that's why faith is in the mix of stuff. We can have Faith. :) Doesn't the Bible say we need to believe in the trinity to go to heaven/get saved?

I dont believe in God, or the God you are speaking of. I believe in my own set of gods, however, that is a story for another time.
I believe I will see my animals again. I believe they're still right here with me, I just cant nessicarily see them yet. I cant fathom the idea of never seeing them again, and I don't believe the gods would punish us like that, dont you? I mean, animals are like family, why would that want us to suffer without them after life?

Why was Jesus praying to himself?
Why did Jesus send himself down to the earth?
Why did Jesus call God his father?
Why did Jesus stop someone worshipping him, saying that only God is to be worshipped?

Doesn't the Bible say we need to believe in the trinity to go to heaven/get saved?
Where?

These are the questions that I would ask myself ...and partly why I believe he is God's son, and not God himself.

Actually, God has a name that was taken out of a lot of the translations.
It's left in one scripture however.
Psalms 83;18.
May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah... You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Again, not mocking your religion. Just those are the questions I asked myself.

I realize not everyone likes my religion, please be nice. If anyone has questions they can message me!
In Islam it is said that while animals don't necessarily go to Jannah, that Jannah is supposed to be everything we've ever wanted and more. At the end of the day only Allah ﷻ knows, and I don't think we can begin to even imagine.
Interesting.
I like hearing about other religions.

I realize not everyone likes my religion, please be nice. If anyone has questions they can message me!
In Islam it is said that while animals don't necessarily go to Jannah, that Jannah is supposed to be everything we've ever wanted and more. At the end of the day only Allah ﷻ knows, and I don't think we can begin to even imagine.
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for my post to come across as rude! I consider myself agnostic, even though I follow Wiccan religion, and am very curious about other religons.
I'm so sorry if I came across as offensive. It was never my intention.

Back
Top Bottom