Willing to pay big $$$$$

Quote:
lau.gif
F is for Fish!

Yes! Of course F is for fish, but I'll bet it didn't sound like "fish" when easttx hollered it.
gig.gif

Ya'll AIN'T right, girls! Bwahahaha(even though, you are BOTH correct).
gig.gif

Quote:
I thought everyone in Arkansas shopped in their PJ's or shirtless bib overalls! (The ones that didn't shoot dinner off the back porch, I meant to say)

Quote:
I thought everyone in Arkansas shopped in their PJ's or shirtless bib overalls! (The ones that didn't shoot dinner off the back porch, I meant to say)

Okay, this brings up a story so bear with me here.

DH's grandfather was famous for wearing nothing but shirtless bib overalls. He was helping a neighbor bale hay when he leaned over the baler and got his overalls caught in it. The baler ripped his overalls right off. What's a poor guy to do, standing out in someone's hay meadow in nothing but his birth day suit? The two men, GF and the neighbor (who also happened to be the local preacher), wired his overalls back together with some hay wire. Betcha GF had fun explaining that one when he got home.
gig.gif

A few days before Christmas, a lady wearing her parka in her PJ, stopping traffic coming in and out of Krogers. She stood in the middle of the lane when I drove to the exit and flagging me down. I locked my doors, rolled down the window half way and she quickly said, you got five dollars to spare? I told her no, I do not carry cash. "Can you go back into the store and get me some five dollars?" No, I will not. Then I thanked her and rolled up the window.

She was not "all there" and stopping every car and I thought about going back to Kroger's and complain to the manager about this lady but I guess someone else reported her. I've seen her before but can not place her where I saw her.

Quote:
Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather grocery shop every day for a month before I'd pack up and move again.

Back
Top Bottom