Willing to pay big $$$$$

Easttxchick, I was just reading up on ducks. Apparently they like to eat small snakes too. Better head back to the petstore. Twenty little snakes should do it. I've already called ahead and told them exactly how to package the snakes up for you. No need to thank me.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Awwww, you are such a good friend, Gritty.
hugs.gif

However, I'm not sure how I would explain to DH all of the shotgun pellet holes in the cab/windshield/floorboard, etc of my truck.
I know, I'll just tell him to call you!
big_smile.png

Quote:
This is your brain on drugs?

She probably is on drugs, sort of "drunken state of mind" and her eyes were darting all over the place like someone has a vertigo (dizziness). Too many people in town are like that, but I sure would not hire her for grocery shopping because she would OVERFLOW my cart and spend it like crazy.

Quote:
Awwww, you are such a good friend, Gritty.
hugs.gif

However, I'm not sure how I would explain to DH all of the shotgun pellet holes in the cab/windshield/floorboard, etc of my truck.
I know, I'll just tell him to call you!
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
This is your brain on drugs?

She probably is on drugs, sort of "drunken state of mind" and her eyes were darting all over the place like someone has a vertigo (dizziness). Too many people in town are like that, but I sure would not hire her for grocery shopping because she would OVERFLOW my cart and spend it like crazy.

Awww yes, the methhead. It's not just for big cities anymore.

Quote:
Lots of people here grocery shop in their pjs. Not just kids either. Started about a year ago.

Imp- part of me wants to tell tem "Go home and put some clothes on!"

Quote:
Lots of people here grocery shop in their pjs. Not just kids either. Started about a year ago.

That is my pet peeve! Whats wrong with sweats or exercise clothes that you can put them on when you go out kind of thing? PJ are a bit more "a look at your private side in bed" kind of thing.

I am sure the schools are going to have a cow if students start coming in to school wearing PJ! Who started this fad?

I love to grocery shop and sometimes i want to know what's new or something strange like pig snouts at the meat section LOL!

Quote:

That is my pet peeve! Whats wrong with sweats or exercise clothes that you can put them on when you go out kind of thing? PJ are a bit more "a look at your private side in bed" kind of thing.

I am sure the schools are going to have a cow if students start coming in to school wearing PJ! Who started this fad?

I love to grocery shop and sometimes i want to know what's new or something strange like pig snouts at the meat section LOL!

I recall when my daughter was in high school in NC, this would have been around...1999, 2000...that she and her friends often went to school in pajama bottoms.
roll.png

Got my clothes laid out, still haven't gotten dressed to make the dreaded trip. Remember who my DH is, I absolutely have to wear REAL clothes.
sad.png

I really don't do grocery shopping very well. I get most of my meats and protein stuff, some side dishes and desserts through QVC or Omaha Steaks, really. Produce I buy locally, mostly for the chickens. Plus shredded mozzarella cheese, oatmeal, and cans of veggies, all for the chickens. Frozen peas for the ducks. Baby carrots for the dog treats. Ice cream and Diet Pepsi for me.

Dog & cat kibble I get at the feed store.

WalMart or Target for paper products and cleaning supplies.

Thank goodness my prescriptions - by insurance through work - are also mail order and the company takes credit cards to handle my co-payments.

Occasionally I will cruise by a produce stand. And, of late, I have made special trips to two different Trader Joe's.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom