Wilton, Maine Sept 4th (sun)

This swap is today....

I have plenty of young d'Uccles and a few young bantam cochins to sell, but it looks like there is a lack of interest for this swap.

I'll drive over and take a look......

Quote:
so what was the scoop on this swap, were there many there? I didn't hear much chatter about it at all.

Quote:
so what was the scoop on this swap, were there many there? I didn't hear much chatter about it at all.

I saw four sellers.....

Perhaps the Windsor Fair Show was the place to be to buy and sell???

Quote:

I saw four sellers.....

Perhaps the Windsor Fair Show was the place to be to buy and sell???

at windsor, there certainly were birds for sale that didn't last long once the sign to sell was up and new birds were brought in each day for sale to fill those empty cages. I think it could have been lack of advertising. I did not see anything, I even started this thread as none was posted
idunno.gif

I was thinking about helping with the swaps next season ( Don't want to step on any toes). Hasn't been much of a buzz at this store since the first swap it seems.... I have some ideas

I help with the augusta swaps and what I find is the biggest thing, advertise. I advertise any place I find that is free but mostly UH and CL as well as here. getting the word out is big. if people know it's going on, they will come. the limited advertising in the store isn't going to do it because you have people that have never gone into a feed store because they don't yet have chickens or maybe they shop elsewhere. word of mouth also helps but it's just getting a buzz going.

Back
Top Bottom