Win 15 day old chicks

pop.gif

All right, I just have to say what a doofus I am. I sat here thinking, now how is he going to ship chicks that are 15 days old...that's never going to work.

I'm going to go and quietly sit in a corner now.

All right, I just have to say what a doofus I am. I sat here thinking, now how is he going to ship chicks that are 15 days old...that's never going to work.

I'm going to go and quietly sit in a corner now.

LOL​

Sorry everyone I will start this contest on a new thread in a few days. I was getting wore down very quickly and went to the Drs today. I was diagnosised with walking pnuemonia. So give me a few days to get back on my feet. It will also give me time to get this all together while on bed rest.
hit.gif
I will make it fun. Some of it will be easy while the other part may be a bit harder.

Quote:
You can ship chicks that are 15 days old. I just received peafowl that are 2 years old. So chicks would be no different. But these chicks will only be a day old. I would post pic's of what some look like, but they are going to be used in the contest, so no can do.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
OK< Now I feel extra stupid!!!!!!I finally figured it out!! I thought, "well, thats waht I wondered!! 15-day-old chicks??"

Can I sit in your corner with you, Damselfish??
hide.gif
hide.gif

Sorry you are not feeling well, countrybum. Dont worry about us, we can wait!
lau.gif
Get better....

Back
Top Bottom