Win 15 day old chicks

Take care of yourself, hope your back on your feet soon.
hugs.gif

You can add my name to the list of people that mis-read what this is intended to say.
roll.png
Actually I read it the way it is written. The type of work I do I have to take everything exactly as it is written. If I try to interpret it I will make mistakes.

I don't need anyone chicks!!! But it is sure hard to resist the chance to get more for free. I have 18 in the brooder that are 1 and 2 week olds. We originally planned on 6 but after several people asked to be our our list to buy eggs we doubled it. Humm.. That chicken math got us. I don't think math anywhere else has 2 x 6 = 18. Oops..
lol.png
And I did not even get one of the breeds that was high on my wish list (Delawares). The feed store where I was supposed to get the last week was contacted by the hatchery and told that it will now be the end of May. Maybe next year. I don't want to age difference.

Oooo, my chicken math was better. I originally planned on 12+9(uplanned because Ideal messed up my first order so they sent more)=44+19 eggs in the bator. My chicks seem to multiply like rabbits, lol!

Sonja

he.gif
I also thought that they were 15 DAYS old, not 15 day old
lau.gif
what a goof but it sure seems like it would be fun, I just told my husband that someone is giving me 25 free chicks, when I ordered them and I couldn't tell him,
gig.gif
so we will see what the next excuse will be, I bet that I get my bigger coop soon:gig

Good morning, just wanted to welcome everyone to my corner, glad I'm not the only one who read it that way!

hide.gif
frow.gif
hide.gif
frow.gif
hide.gif

Edited: Because I forgot to put spaces between my smilies.

Last edited:
Well it seems I have out done alot of you. I keep hoping for certain ones and I do not get them, it seems my neighbor does (from my eggs). So more in the incubator.

I just moved 6 to the hen house (1st test hatch), have over 24 in the chick coop, and about 30 in the bathroom ( to young to go with the others yet. I have sold 32 chicks and have given 36 to friends and still have an incubator full of eggs, along with 10 dozen in the refrigerator and I have given numerous dozens away.

I had a surprise when I went out to feed my chickens last night. My 3 broody banties hatched out their 1st baby. When I lifted the girls out of the nest to get the new eggs, there was baby. Due to where she was, I brought her in and put her with the others.

15838_chickens_00056.jpg

As for the game, I will put it under the game sections. My friend took some pictures of his hatched chicks last night for me. So I should get my camera with the pictures back today. I feel a little better, but still ache all over and am having difficulty breathing and cannot stop coughing.

Back
Top Bottom