WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
(You might wanna look at the first page. There was a giant earthquake and flood.)

"Yes, a disaster. You see, there are a bunch of trees down and a huge mass of water down by our original strip of land. An earthquake triggered this all," he replied. "It's a tad confusing..."

"Ohh, yes I see" He replied with a wave of his wing "The rogue told me"

"Ah," he said. "Anyway, you can find Spiderlegs up at the caves. Just tell him I sent you and you're new. He'll lead the way."

Quote:
"Ohh, yes I see" He replied with a wave of his wing "The rogue told me"

"Ah," he said. "Anyway, you can find Spiderlegs up at the caves. Just tell him I sent you and you're new. He'll lead the way."

"Alright, thank you" He called over his shoulder, heading up towards the caves. Once he arrived he peeked his head in and looked around.

Quote:

"Alright, thank you" He called over his shoulder, heading up towards the caves. Once he arrived he peeked his head in and looked around.

A tall, battle-torn black Shamo rooster stood beside a broody and several others. He peered towards Amberstorm.

Quote:

A tall, battle-torn black Shamo rooster stood beside a broody and several others. He peered towards Amberstorm.

Amberstorm looked over at him, his eyes almost challenging "Morningstar sent me here, we are to start gathering supplise to move"

Quote:

Amberstorm looked over at him, his eyes almost challenging "Morningstar sent me here, we are to start gathering supplise to move"

"Alright. Follow me," said Spiderlegs. The rooster stepped from the cave and led him through a jagged path carved into the cliffs.

Quote:

"Alright. Follow me," said Spiderlegs. The rooster stepped from the cave and led him through a jagged path carved into the cliffs.

Amberstorm followed after one last glance at the broodies

Quote:

They continued to walk down the path, which eventually turned into a mucky, destroyed canyon.

Saur finished his bath and was about to walk away when a coyote howled, and went after him from nowhere. He leapt into the sky, flying over onto it's back, and driving the 3 long spurs into the coyote's back, making it yelp. It turned to bite him, and one of the spurs on his other leg drove into his nose. It decided it had had enough, and ran. He followed it aways, to make sure it as driven away, then went to hunt for frogs.

Quote:

They continued to walk down the path, which eventually turned into a mucky, destroyed canyon.

"Where are we going?" Amberstorm asked suspiciously

Back
Top Bottom