WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР-- 'Fly with the breeze'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, BirdNut, I just read that - it was very convincing!

I'm bad at APRIL Fools' jokes, I can never get any idea at all
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh!! I just read it too!!! I miss everything!!
barnie.gif
But, I didn't mind not missing that!
tongue.png
Bad Birdy!

I didn't do any this year.
sad.png
But had I, I probably wouldn't be on today.
tongue.png
Or ever.... Nobody appreciates a good joke or April fool around here! It's horrible!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, Moon will charge in and brutally rip Russet's head free from her body! Putting a foot over the bloody stump and swinging the head she will claim leadership of Sc!!
Err, not.

Then it shall be Moon who kills all of WingClan!

In a blaze of gory!
sickbyc.gif

Or not, I don't think Moon would kill the inhabitants of Wc, even in her mentally unstable state.... She just kinda wanted to do that to Russet for a while and went with the flow...
tongue.png

Aw, I missed all the April fun!
sad.png
I knew right away that it was Birdy! (err . . . okay, okay, I read the last page first
hide.gif
)

Yeah, I don't do too much for April Fools anymore either. People can sure take a joke the wrong way sometimes. I suppose humor is a risky business
hmm.png

So, besides oiling a few sink faucets and toilet seats, it was a pretty normal day
big_smile.png

I'd call that a good April fools day! No explosions, death threats and a few pranks! You did well!

Flower walked with a waltzing gait, into the shallow riverbank with Eagle, wing-in-wing. "Eagle my love," she said as she bounded a step closer, "I've been wanting to ask you something; for a long while now." "Yes, Flower dear?" he said as he leaned his head toward her, touching the tip of his beak to hers. "Being a free spirit is a lot lonelier than I thought it would be, and, well... I miss my family. I was wondering if, perhaps, they could drop by for a visit?" She answered, batting her lashes as she looked hopefully up at him. "Of course, Flower, anything for you." he said, embracing her.

"I must leave, Flower, announcements need to be made and I need to think them through before I say them," he laughed, "Or else I will make a fool of myself." "I understand," she replied with a soft smile, "I will be here if you need me." He nodded to her before departing.

Last edited:
Eagle was speaking with Inkblaze on the border about her joining the clan, before leading her in and showing her around.

caf.gif
indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom