WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
(She just wants her coffee, eh?
tongue.png
)

"Rosebud!" a smile of delight spread over Silvermist's beak. "It's has been a long time! How are you, and the chicks?"

(No, Bud only likes tea
tongue.png
)
"I am good. The chicks are marvelous! Remember when we were the three chickateers? I really miss Midnightgem."
(I think Silvermist was the one…)

(Hm, I'm trying to remember. She would have been Silverpaw then)

"Those were good times," she agreed, though her mind buzzed sadly with the thought of Midnightgem. "I'm glad to hear your chicks are doing well, they're growing up aren't they? Are they going to be apprentices soon?"

Quote:
(No, Bud only likes tea
tongue.png
)
"I am good. The chicks are marvelous! Remember when we were the three chickateers? I really miss Midnightgem."
(I think Silvermist was the one…)

"Those were good times," she agreed, though her mind buzzed sadly with the thought of Midnightgem. "I'm glad to hear your chicks are doing well, they're growing up aren't they? Are they going to be apprentices soon?"

(I think so. Let's just say it was)
"They sure were. Yes, they are almost apprentices. How are you going?"

Quote:

(Okay, will do
big_smile.png
)
"I'm exactly where I want to be," she said, but without pride. Instead, gratefulness permeated her quiet voice. "I've been a warrior for a few months now. It's kind of strange--well, to think where I would be right now if I hadn't fallen off that truck," she broke off thoughtfully, but soon came back to the present. "But how about you? I hear you and Stonewing have a good room in Red's complex?"

Quote:

(Okay, will do
big_smile.png
)
"I'm exactly where I want to be," she said, but without pride. Instead, gratefulness permeated her quiet voice. "I've been a warrior for a few months now. It's kind of strange--well, to think where I would be right now if I hadn't fallen off that truck," she broke off thoughtfully, but soon came back to the present. "But how about you? I hear you and Stonewing have a good room in Red's complex?"

"I'm glad. Yes, our rooms in Red's complex are great! And Stone…" Bud looked away dreamily. "Do you have a mate?" Bud cocked her head.

Quote:
(Okay, will do
big_smile.png
)

"I'm glad. Yes, our rooms in Red's complex are great! And Stone…" Bud looked away dreamily. "Do you have a mate?" Bud cocked her head.

"No," Silvermist admitted, trying to hide the blush beneath her pearly white feathers. "I'm a warrior of Wingclan. I'm--well, if I don't have a mate, that's the more time I can use to patrol and train," she'd been through this argument in her own head for a long time, and though there was a little nagging piece of her that wanted a mate, she had made peace with her lot, and decided that, as a hen without a mate, she could serve Wingclan much better. "You and Stonewing are great together, you two are very lucky!"

Quote:

"No," Silvermist admitted, trying to hide the blush beneath her pearly white feathers. "I'm a warrior of Wingclan. I'm--well, if I don't have a mate, that's the more time I can use to patrol and train," she'd been through this argument in her own head for a long time, and though there was a little nagging piece of her that wanted a mate, she had made peace with her lot, and decided that, as a hen without a mate, she could serve Wingclan much better. "You and Stonewing are great together, you two are very lucky!"

"Well, as long as you're okay with it." Bud sighed.
(I can make a mate for her. Or she can me ThornFeather's mate. I'd be more than happy)

Quote:

(I can make a mate for her. Or she can me ThornFeather's mate. I'd be more than happy)

"No, really, Rosebud, I'm fine," she said, smiling. "I love Wingclan and can't think of a place where I'd rather be. I truly mean it when I say you and Stonewing are great together. I don't mean anything bitter."

(Thank you for the offer! However, there is a big event I'm planning on putting into action soon. After that, I'd be more than happy to arrange something!)

Quote:

"No, really, Rosebud, I'm fine," she said, smiling. "I love Wingclan and can't think of a place where I'd rather be. I truly mean it when I say you and Stonewing are great together. I don't mean anything bitter."

(Thank you for the offer! However, there is a big event I'm planning on putting into action soon. After that, I'd be more than happy to arrange something!)

"If you're sure…"
(K. PM me when you're ready)

Back
Top Bottom