WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Snakewhisper looked intently at a border guard and flailed her wing toward the hen, furrowing. Longshadow's feathers bristled and she restrained herself from kicking that hen halfway across the camp.

"Hello." She clucked, knowing fully well that she was out of attacking range of the two.

(Lolwhut? They're both at the border. Is your hen like on the other side or something?)

Snakewhisper gave her a bemused expression with her head cocked, pointing at the destroyed part of the border, as if to say: "Why are you doing this?"

If looks could kill, Longshadow flashed her a frightening glare before meeting the eyes of Dreadfire, cracking a half-smile at his strutting. "Hello," she greeted him, "I would like to join. May I speak to your leader?"

Last edited:
Quote:
"Hello." She clucked, knowing fully well that she was out of attacking range of the two.

(Lolwhut? They're both at the border. Is your hen like on the other side or something?)

Snakewhisper gave her a bemused expression with her head cocked, pointing at the destroyed part of the border, as if to say: "Why are you doing this?"

If looks could kill, Longshadow flashed her a frightening glare before meeting the eyes of Dreadfire, cracking a half-smile at his strutting. "Hello," she greeted him, "I would like to join. May I speak to your leader?"

(not on the other side, just a couple of feet away from the two, at least out of attacking range.
caf.gif
)

"It seems to get more attention quicker than waiting days or even weeks for a border patrol to come." Clucked the hen, simply.

Back
Top Bottom