WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Hellpaw snarled and drove her battle spurs directly into Topaztorture's chest, ignoring the small burst of pain. She rolled over, trapping the hen beneath her and stood up, ripping her battle spurs from Topaztorture's chest and stepped back "So sure about that?"

she didnt even flinch and runs at her, then jumps right on the back, dislocating the wings, making ti were it would take a few hours to but them back in place "yep, i am"

(ask boo if i can kill her please)

(
roll.png
)

Quote:
she didnt even flinch and runs at her, then jumps right on the back, dislocating the wings, making ti were it would take a few hours to but them back in place "yep, i am"

(
roll.png
)

(
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
Hellpaw snarled and drove her battle spurs directly into Topaztorture's chest, ignoring the small burst of pain. She rolled over, trapping the hen beneath her and stood up, ripping her battle spurs from Topaztorture's chest and stepped back "So sure about that?"

(uh, so she was just stabbed in the chest in two places and yet she can jump up and run back at Hellpaw like nothing happened, does anyone else see something wrong with this?)

Hellpaw grinned, her eyes cold and controlled. She was just warming up "Say goodbye, my little friend" She snarled, throwing herself back into a boulder. As Topaztorture slammed into the boulder, Hellpaw was able to wriggle from her grasp and spin around to bash the other hen's head into the rock until it was bloody and hardly recognisable. She shrugged her wings back into place and kicked dust on Topaztorture's unconsious body before stalking away.

Quote:
erm, the dangers of BC and they went thro the tunnels after telling red
caf.gif

huh? who? what happened? and who told Red what? i didn't get the memo.

oh, me and nix moved stone and the gang to SF
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom