WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
The rooster halted abruptly, staring at Deathstorm critically. It was clear that this rooster meant business. Not many chickens would dare walk near their camp and say Aspspur's name in such a bored, fearless voice. "And just why might that---"

There was a sudden silence as the rooster halted his sentence. Another rooster had appeared beside him, putting a warning wing on his shoulder before passing into the moonlight. The Aseel's orange-yellow eyes scanned Deathstorm for a moment, a small spreading across his beak. "That will be all, Ironclaw."

With a short bow and a nod to the newcomer, Ironclaw vanished into the undergrowth, sprinting a good ways before alighting into another tree.

The two roosters were left alone, face to face. "Good evening," the Aseel attempted a welcoming smile that resembled a grimace as his eyes glimmered coldly. "I trust you found your way without incident?"

Deathstorm nodded and bowed his head. "Yes, and I have done everything you have requested,Aspspur," He smiled slightly,his red eyes still glowing in the moonlight. "All has gone according to plan."

"Good," he paced around Deathstorm for a moment, his expression thoughtful. "Good. Do they suspect you?"

Quote:
Deathstorm nodded and bowed his head. "Yes, and I have done everything you have requested,Aspspur," He smiled slightly,his red eyes still glowing in the moonlight. "All has gone according to plan."

"Good," he paced around Deathstorm for a moment, his expression thoughtful. "Good. Do they suspect you?"

He looked around slowly. "There was one,but he has probably forgotten about me already," "As for my son,I shall bring him to you as soon as he is well enough."

Last edited:
Quote:

He looked around slowly. "There was one,but he has probably forgotten about me already," "As for my son,I shall bring him to you as soon as he is well enough."

A calculated smile broadened Aspspur's brutish beak. "We'd be honored to take him. If his father is any sign, he has great potential."

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound blunt there. I'm in a horrid mood and I confess to letting some of it out on you guys by accident.

I had no chance to react and it seemed... unfair at the time. I just don't quite understand how Deathstorm got out of Wingclan entirely unnoticed.

Last edited:
OK everybody!!
Sorry I haven't been on BYC is such a long time!
Things are busy, busy, busy. Careers night is coming up, and I've been keeping up with my RL friends, trying to get out of the way of my RL enemies and things are basically chaos
gig.gif

Check post one!
Thanks to all peeps who sent me their joining forms, I have those there, and MH your banner is there too!
big_smile.png

Now for me to go do some greeting
tongue.png

GO SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Oh, and in case anyone is interested:
-Fortescue Metals reached $6.64 in the holidays!!!!!! OMG!!!! I was astounded, it was AWESOME!!
-Flight Centre has just risen to $22.33 after America came to an agreement about raising the debt ceiling!!!
-Yes, America 'sorted it out'
tongue.png
Thanks for making us sweat, Washington!!
old.gif

-Lynas is at $2.21, a record for me
smile.png

82534_screen_shot_2011-08-01_at_41240_pm.png

(Yes, Flight Centre lost a little)

82534_screen_shot_2011-08-01_at_41308_pm.png

As you can see, I ran out of money
lol.png

I also moved up to No. 7911! I started out at 8800! I was very proud of myself
tongue.png

Quote:
hmm.png
Sorry. If it helps,it was midnight when everyone was asleep and he managed to sneak past the guards. I just felt like I needed to do something with him..It isn't like Deathstorm to sit in camp.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

A calculated smile broadened Aspspur's brutish beak. "We'd be honored to take him. If his father is any sign, he has great potential."

Deathstorm nodded slowly. "He can be a little uncooperative,but he'll fight for what he believes is right." Unlike most,Deathstorm didn't obey Aspspur because he feared him. Although he knew that the rooster could kill him easily,he wasn't the least bit afraid. No,he obeyed him for a completely different reason. He had always been loyal to The Shadows. And it wasn't about to change anytime soon.

Last edited:
Quote:
hmm.png
Sorry. If it helps,it was midnight when everyone was asleep and he managed to sneak past the guards. I just felt like I needed to do something with him..It isn't like Deathstorm to sit in camp.
idunno.gif

Again, I should be the one to apologize for overreacting and I'm glad you didn't see what I had there before
hide.gif
Mental note. Do not RP on a bad day.

If only you all knew. I am not one to whine, rant, or dump my problems on the shoulders of others but right now it is tempting. It's pretty pitiful. No, I don't need hugging smilies... You all are so sweet when you do that for me but right now I just need to search for someone to talk to or a nice, hard wall to kick.
tongue.png

So! Onto happier things. How are you this morning, Turken?

Back
Top Bottom