WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
(
hugs.gif
)

( I just feel like it's my fault somehome..like I'm the one who caused her death by having her put to sleep. Now Kernals the only one out my first 3 birds left....)

(AdaraStone was after Krispy as well)

Quote:
(You ended her suffering, you took the best action possible. Many hugs are coming your way
hugs.gif
)

Quote:
(It's not your fault, AC. You gave her a good life and tried to treat her when she was sick. Sometimes that's all we can do.
hugs.gif
Rest in peace, Krispy)

Quote:
Nightwhisper nodded and looked at the berry,his mouth watering. What was he doing? He was a warrior and he could get his own food!

(I got to go. Be back later,though.
smile.png
)

( ok)
Rosedapple noticed the grumpy expression on his face and carefully set down the berry.

"Thank you," Nightwhisper said to her quietly. He silently pecked at the berry,wondering where everyone was. It seemed like a ghost town at camp..as if everyone has just disappeared.

Quote:
( ok)
Rosedapple noticed the grumpy expression on his face and carefully set down the berry.

"Thank you," Nightwhisper said to her quietly. He silently pecked at the berry,wondering where everyone was. It seemed like a ghost town at camp..as if everyone has just disappeared.

(Ehh *shivers* it was a ghost thread until you showed
hide.gif
)

"Nightwhisper?" Shadewing appeared next to the rooster, having emerged practically from nowhere, his dark crest feathers sticking out at odd angles. He peered curiously at the rooster, relieved. "I see you're on the mend."

Quote:

hide.gif
)

"Nightwhisper?" Shadewing appeared next to the rooster, having emerged practically from nowhere, his dark crest feathers sticking out at odd angles. He peered curiously at the rooster, relieved. "I see you're on the mend."

(I'm magical,huh?
big_smile.png
tongue.png
I brought the thread back to life..
choked.gif
)

Nightwhisper's eyes widened when Shadewing appeared,but his expression changed when he knew who it was. "Oh,Hi Shadewing," He said,glad that someone was actually still alive. "Do you know where everyone is?"

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif
)

(I'm magical,huh?
big_smile.png
tongue.png
I brought the thread back to life.. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/choked.gif )

Nightwhisper's eyes widened when Shadewing appeared,but his expression changed when he knew who it was. "Oh,hi Shadewing," He said,glad that someone was here. "Do you know where everyone is?"

(I'm saved!
wee.gif
Thank you, master of smilies! Seriously . . . it seems like you have one up your sleeve for every occasion
tongue.png
)

"That is a good question," Shadewing shrugged, raising a brow as he scrutinized the camp. "It's not like Wingclan to leave their camp so unguarded . . ." his face was troubled.

Back
Top Bottom