WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Nightwhisper could have sworn he heard something rushing through the trees,but he shook it off,thinking it was just his imagination.

The gentle drip drip sound of water caught her attention and she flew to the ground to drink, lifting her beak and letting it drip in. Unknowingly, she was only a few paces away from them.

Nightwhisper saw her land and looked up in surprise,his eyes wide. "Go!" He mouthed,trying to get her attention before everyone saw her.

Quote:
The gentle drip drip sound of water caught her attention and she flew to the ground to drink, lifting her beak and letting it drip in. Unknowingly, she was only a few paces away from them.

Nightwhisper saw her land and looked up in surprise,his eyes wide. "Go!" He mouthed,trying to get her attention before everyone saw her.

She looked around, sensing someone was there but not seeing him right away. When she did finally see him her eyes narrowed and she mouthed "Traitor"

Quote:

She looked around, sensing someone was there but not seeing him right away. When she did finally see him her eyes narrowed and she mouthed "Traitor"

"Go!" He mouthed again,motioning his head towards the chickens behind him.

Quote:

She seen them and ducked No, I have to find out everything I can

Quote:
Woe indeed, Flarious,

It's been a while since I last saw you!

It has, Sucketatus, and you have obviously been very busy! I admire your post count!
thumbsup.gif

Have you seen my stocks?!!?!

82534_screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_104858_am.png

Quote:

Nightwhisper sighed and put a wing on his face. "They're going to kill you," He whispered,hoping his father wouldn't hear him.

Quote:

Nightwhisper sighed and put a wing on his face. "They're going to kill you," He whispered,hoping his father wouldn't hear him.

"Not if they don't catch me" She whispered back, hopping silently into the trees above

Back
Top Bottom