WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
She shuddered. "He joined Deathstorm."

''Whos deathstorm?'' she asked confused​

"He's Nightwhisper's father," She explained. "He came through here quite a while ago,after nearly killing his own son." She shuddered again. "He..works for them," "And somehow convinced Nightwhisper to join him." "He's evil,really." "I'm surprised he didn't kill anyone while he was here."

Quote:
''Whos deathstorm?'' she asked confused

"He's Nightwhisper's father," She explained. "He came through here quite a while ago,after nearly killing his own son." She shuddered again. "He..works for them," "And somehow convinced Nightwhisper to join him." "He's evil,really." "I'm surprised he didn't kill anyone while he was here."

"He tried," Shadewing muttered darkly, stepping out from around a nearby tree. "Cherrypaw is lucky to be alive."

Quote:
Deathstorm glared at her,wondering why Aspspur had let the small chick join.

she stays calm, showing no fear, nothing on her face, ignoring her hunger

here blue
lol.png

Quote:

"He tried," Shadewing muttered darkly, stepping out from around a nearby tree. "Cherrypaw is lucky to be alive."

Icerose's eyes widened as she turned around. "Wait--" "Why did he attack Cherrypaw?"

Quote:
she stays calm, showing no fear, nothing on her face, ignoring her hunger

here blue
lol.png

(Oh, thank you, MH. You spoil me so
tongue.png
)

"Very well," Aspspur gave one last, long stare at Nightstorm before gesturing towards the trees above with an outstretched wing. "I suggest you be careful," he smiled without amusement. "I wouldn't want somebody to fall to their death."

With that, Aspspur spread his gigantic wings and alighted onto a thick oak branch a little ways above their heads, quickly switching direction and darting into the embrace of a large cherry tree. "Follow," he commanded.

Quote:

Icerose's eyes widened as she turned around. "Wait--" "Why did he attack Cherrypaw?"

"She knew what was going on," Shadewing said simply. "And confronted Deathstorm. He had his claws at her throat, quite literally, when I arrived."

Quote:
here blue
lol.png

tongue.png
)

"Very well," Aspspur gave one last, long stare at Nightstorm before gesturing towards the trees above with an outstretched wing. "I suggest you be careful," he smiled without amusement. "I wouldn't want somebody to fall to their death."

With that, Aspspur spread his gigantic wings and alighted onto a thick oak branch a little ways above their heads, quickly switching direction and darting into the embrace of a large cherry tree. "Follow," he commanded.

the chick, thankful that she had her flight feathers, follow

Quote:
here blue
lol.png

tongue.png
)

Deathstorm followed with a word,his son behind him.

Quote:
tongue.png
)

the chick, thankful that she had her flight feathers, follow

Impressed, Aspspur glanced back at the chick. He had been wondering just how well she had been trained in flight--apparently, she had received training very close to that of a true apprentice of their group.

Back
Top Bottom