WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
she follows with ease

(sorry, had to chase chickens down, we live in a small town and some kids were watching me doing it
th.gif
)

Quote:
Nightwhisper shifted uneasily,feeling awkward about being left with alone with Aspspur and Deathstorm. Deathstorm only nodded and bowed slightly.

(You know,now that I think about it,the is an awkward picture. O.O; )

Last edited:
Quote:
Nightwhisper shifted uneasily,feeling awkward about being left with alone with Aspspur and Deathstorm. Deathstorm only nodded and bowed slightly,sitting down next to Nightwhisper.

Icewing was watching in a nearby tree

Quote:
"That surprises me," She said,her eyes narrowed.

"You would prefer she was dead?" Shadewing raised a brow, put-out by her comment. "Surely you have a bit of faith in your clan mates."

"No," She replied. "It just surprised me he would let her go without a fight,that's all."

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
Nightwhisper shifted uneasily,feeling awkward about being left with alone with Aspspur and Deathstorm. Deathstorm only nodded and bowed slightly.

Icewing was watching in a nearby tree​

( How did she get there so fast? It's not like she followed them. She was just in camp 10 minutes ago. :hmm )

Last edited:
Quote:
she follows with ease

(sorry, had to chase chickens down, we live in a small town and some kids were watching me doing it
th.gif
)

(np. They probably don't see that every day
tongue.png
)

Finally, hopping from a gnarled oak to a smooth maple, Ironclaw stopped and let loose a crow to get the attention of two broody hens aggressively watching their charges. "Fallenblossom!"

A pure white cochin, feathers slightly disheveled, raised her head and looked at Ironclaw questioningly.

"That's a good sign," Ironclaw said gruffly, leading the chick on. "She doesn't always take kindly to new chicks."

"Another one?" the white cochin sighed, ruffling her feathers grumpily but approaching the new chick all the same. "Is she the only one?"

"Yes," Ironclaw said abruptly. "Will you take her?"

For a moment Fallenblossom contemplated the chick, eyes sharp and expression shrewd. But her broody instincts overtook any misgivings, and she tucked the chick under her feathers protectively. "Yes," she agreed, looking up at Ironclaw. "I will."

Back
Top Bottom