WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Nightwhisper shifted uneasily,feeling awkward about being left with alone with Aspspur and Deathstorm. Deathstorm only nodded and bowed slightly.

(You know,now that I think about it,the is an awkward picture. O.O; )

(Indeed. Poor Nightwhisper)

"Well, now," Aspspur settled himself slightly above the others, peering down from his perch with interest. "You both know why we are here," he glanced between father and son, amused by their opposite expressions. "Deathstorm, has your cover been irreparably blown at Wingclan?"

Deathstorm looked around cautiously,his expression unreadable. "What do you mean?"

( I may poof. )

Quote:

"Well, now," Aspspur settled himself slightly above the others, peering down from his perch with interest. "You both know why we are here," he glanced between father and son, amused by their opposite expressions. "Deathstorm, has your cover been irreparably blown at Wingclan?"

Deathstorm looked around cautiously,his expression unreadable. "What do you mean?"

( I may poof. )

"I mean," Aspspur began patiently, eyes fixed on Deathstorm. "Is your cover in Wingclan destroyed? Is there any chance you can go back?"

(I've g2g, sorry to do it in the middle of a conversation!)

Quote:

( I may poof. )

icewing folloed and stopped watching in the rees like i said ninja chicken lol

Quote:

( I may poof. )

"I mean," Aspspur began patiently, eyes fixed on Deathstorm. "Is your cover in Wingclan destroyed? Is there any chance you can go back?"

(I've g2g, sorry to do it in the middle of a conversation!)

( It's okay. Will you be back on later? )

"Erm," He started,a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "Somewhat..."

Quote:
the young chick sigh happily, but watches the other chicks too

Two other chicks bounded around Fallenblossom, all roughly one moon old, pin feathers sprouting along their backs, making them look like strangely fluffy porcupines. "Well, little chick," Fallenblossom peered into her feathers, spotting the chick and smiling in a crazed, motherly way. "What is your name?"

"my mother called me" she blushes "fluffchick.."

Quote:
Two other chicks bounded around Fallenblossom, all roughly one moon old, pin feathers sprouting along their backs, making them look like strangely fluffy porcupines. "Well, little chick," Fallenblossom peered into her feathers, spotting the chick and smiling in a crazed, motherly way. "What is your name?"

"my mother called me" she blushes "fluffchick.."

(
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom