It started here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=414649&p=169

There was another toad invasion, but the clean-up on the epic thread got rid o
that one
hmm.png

Quote:
( Very.
tongue.png
I've got to go now,before my mom figures out I'm on here this late..again. Goodnight!
frow.gif
)

Nightwhisper looked around reluctantly,his eyes wider than before,but he still managed to remain calm. He had to stop himself from saying no,but he knew if he accepted..there might be the slightest chance of things returning to normal. After all,he might be able to escape. He smiled again. "Yes sir," "I will complete this mission," "And I won't let you down."

(Ah, that's a good idea, good night, Turken!)

A dark grin came over Aspspur's features. "I know you will," he said quietly, "Your father and I will wait here for your return," his smile broadened as he stood next to Deathstorm, poisoned spurs dangerously close to Deathstorm's body. "I'm sure your father will by dying to see you again," he gave Deathstorm a too-friendly smile, hoping that Nightwhisper understood the silent threat. "Oh, and Nightwhisper, give Shadewing your full cooperation," he smiled. "He's in the same boat you are in."

( It want a chicken like Aspspur. The only problem is.. he'd kill everyone.
tongue.png
)

Deathstorm's eyes widened slightly,but he didn't move. Nightwhisper only gulped and looked at Aspspur,his dark eyes meeting his. "I--I better go then," He said,turning around.

Quote:
(Ah, that's a good idea, good night, Turken!)

A dark grin came over Aspspur's features. "I know you will," he said quietly, "Your father and I will wait here for your return," his smile broadened as he stood next to Deathstorm, poisoned spurs dangerously close to Deathstorm's body. "I'm sure your father will by dying to see you again," he gave Deathstorm a too-friendly smile, hoping that Nightwhisper understood the silent threat. "Oh, and Nightwhisper, give Shadewing your full cooperation," he smiled. "He's in the same boat you are in."

tongue.png
)

Deathstorm's eyes widened slightly,but he didn't move. Nightwhisper only gulped and looked at Aspspur,his dark eyes meeting his. "I--I better go then," He said,turning around.

(would he leave and let his dad die i wounder....
roll.png
)

Falconchick gets some food and goes back to fallenbloossom before she wakes up

Quote:
tongue.png
)

roll.png
)

( That's the point.
tongue.png
)

Quote:
roll.png
)

( That's the point.
tongue.png
)

(so deathstorm is gonna die??
pop.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom