WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
I have a free character if you want to RP
big_smile.png

I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for birdnut and attckchicken to come on at the same time. I have been here for three real days and my chicken is still waiting to join. I may have to break convo.

Quote:
I have a free character if you want to RP
big_smile.png

I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for birdnut and attckchicken to come on at the same time. I have been here for three real days and my chicken is still waiting to join. I may have to break convo.

Why do you need them both on at the same time? You can go ahead and RP all you want with your character--I RP'ed mine for nearly a month before I could ask someone if she could join.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Midnightwarrior "s-she loves you" he pass out

"Well I don't love anyone"

she drags him to there camp in the middle of the place, chicks playing around, paws being taught

Quote:
"Well I don't love anyone"

she drags him to there camp in the middle of the place, chicks playing around, paws being taught

He growled "I will not love you, ever"

Quote:

He growled "I will not love you, ever"

she brings him to a cave and lock him there..

Quote:

Why do you need them both on at the same time? You can go ahead and RP all you want with your character--I RP'ed mine for nearly a month before I could ask someone if she could join.
idunno.gif

Okay. can i RP with yours?

Quote:
idunno.gif

Okay. can i RP with yours?

Of course! I have to leave in a few minutes, but I can do a few posts.
big_smile.png

Hit me with all you've got.

Back
Top Bottom