WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
"Oh? And how do we know that you won't launch an attack as soon as we open the door?"

"Why would I?" He asked. "If I wanted to attack you,don't you think I would have done so already?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps not."

Quote:
Yeah... *Hangs head in shame*

I shun thee! Along with BirdButt, 44Wovles, you once again, Flarious, and Crazy.

I'm not shunned!
wee.gif

hide.gif

Quote:
I shun thee! Along with BirdButt, 44Wovles, you once again, Flarious, and Crazy.

I'm not shunned!
wee.gif

hide.gif

If SilverMist becomes leader you will be.

Quote:
"Why would I?" He asked. "If I wanted to attack you,don't you think I would have done so already?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps not."

"I never meant to betray Wingclan..I-I just thought if I joined dad,everything would be okay.." "H-He did promise to leave everyone alone.." "Now I realize that I made the wrong choice," "But,I can tell you one thing," "I won't attack anyone from Wingclan,no matter what."

Quote:
There are like 3 guards, two newcomers and prisoners, should be easy.

It's pitiful, what WingClan has become.

Indeed.

So many users have left, so many leaders giving up their positions - Pitiful. A part of me deeply regrets giving WC up and the other part of me is very happy that I am free of those obligations tied to this thread.

If Spazy doesn't want this thread and neither does AC, I have decided that I will take it back into my hands, unless someone else (who doesn't already own an RP thread) wants it more.

Quote:
Automatically? :hmm

Yes, Blue. Automatically.

Whoa. Guess I'll avoid that like a pit of flaming hot coals.

Quote:
It's pitiful, what WingClan has become.

Indeed.

So many users have left, so many leaders giving up their positions - Pitiful. A part of me deeply regrets giving WC up and the other part of me is very happy that I am free of those obligations tied to this thread.

If Spazy doesn't want this thread and neither does AC, I have decided that I will take it back into my hands, unless someone else (who doesn't already own an RP thread) wants it more.

I love your avatar!

Back
Top Bottom