WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
What did Boo do?

she wanted Sunclan (sunflock) gone since it did not follow the warrior code, so i had no choose but ot turn the clan into a flock

Yes, yes, I know that. But what does Boo have to do with you turning every single of your characters to the flock, thus causing those close to them to follow? Not to mention taking them prisoner.

Quote:
she wanted Sunclan (sunflock) gone since it did not follow the warrior code, so i had no choose but ot turn the clan into a flock

Yes, yes, I know that. But what does Boo have to do with you turning every single of your characters to the flock, thus causing those close to them to follow? Not to mention taking them prisoner.

idunno.gif
i did it because nix wanted it, which i dont mind

Quote:
Yeah...

One Q; How exactly does Sunflock break a warriors' loyalties to WC and have them join SF?
idunno.gif

I don't know. Remember, though, one of the RoseBud-StoneWing family was a murderer as a chick, so their parents probably weren't right in the head either.

Anyways...back to RPing?

SwiftPaw, having dubbed himself SwiftTalon a while back, paced restlessly in front of the tunnel entrance that DeathStorm and PaleRose had gone into several weeks ago, muttering quietly to himself and trying to decide if he should enter. He'd been doing so since the two walked inside, pondering the risks; there could be guards nearby, and there were always the wolves. The rooster peered into the darkness of the tunnel, wondering what might lurk inside.

(I've bee confused for along time :x Also WillowBreeze? Willow some I forget freed BlackFog of BloodClan by betraying WC and then betrayed BC back but BlackFog still managed to exscape... Something something about colored chicken eating silkies....Thats all I know
hu.gif
)

Aww isn't this cute? I love RPing, and that's a nice touch to do it with chickens!
Can I jump in after I make a form?

ray's two cents :

Aww isn't this cute? I love RPing, and that's a nice touch to do it with chickens!
Can I jump in after I make a form?

Sure can!​

Back
Top Bottom