WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
Boobear had something planned that never went anywhere because nobody was online, so... yeah.

It's been dead.
hmm.png

Nice to see you again Gerbil, how have you been?

Quote:
Boobear had something planned that never went anywhere because nobody was online, so... yeah.

It's been dead.
hmm.png

I have been pretty bad, but it has taught me well. (Not me personally! Life has just been throwing some hard balls, I didn't start stealing candy bars or anything, I am a good person!!!
tongue.png
Most of the time.)

I took a break because I finally realized how addicted I was, I am much happier now though.
I started taking things waaaay to seriously and I am afraid I took a lot of it out on Boobear, I am afraid she wants to eat me now. Wouldn't doubt it.

I have a life now, taking some pretty heavy classes and saving up for a new car.
A new old car.
lol.png
A stick-shift Volkswagen beetle, to be exact.

Last edited:
Quote:

It's been dead.
hmm.png

I have been pretty bad, but it has taught me well. (Not me personally! Life has just been throwing some hard balls, I didn't start stealing candy bars or anything, I am a good person!!!
tongue.png
Most of the time.)

I took a break because I finally realized how addicted I was, I am much happier now though.
I started taking things waaaay to seriously and I am afraid I took a lot of it out on Boobear, I am afraid she wants to eat me now. Wouldn't doubt it.

I have a life now, taking some pretty heavy classes and saving up for a new car.
A new old car.
lol.png

Boo got banned again.
sad.png

Quote:
tongue.png
Most of the time.)

A new old car.
lol.png

Boo got banned again.
sad.png

Oi. I think there should be an option to stop seeing posts from certain members; DuckLover2399 and Boo are both causing drama.

Quote:
Boo got banned again.
sad.png

Oi. I think there should be an option to stop seeing posts from certain members; DuckLover2399 and Boo are both causing drama.

th.gif

Oh boy....
That would be something, I could block everyone's but mine and have a field day!
wee.gif
But seriously, that would be great.
th.gif

Quote:

It's been dead.
hmm.png

tongue.png
Most of the time.)

A new old car.
lol.png

Sorry to hear that life has been so difficult over there lately! Rough spots in life just happen. I'm just getting out of mine...
th.gif

I'm glad you realized it, I'm sure it felt very liberating! That's great!
clap.gif
Yeah, don't let the small things get to you. Like I told AC, it'll just ruin your life if you do!

That's still exciting! It's good that you're starting small instead of the teenager who goes into debt for buying a brand-new, custom-painted corvette before s/he can even afford it.

Back
Top Bottom