WINNERS ANNOUNCED~DUCK CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Pics will be judge only if they are 2 months or older.
Basically I want to judge ducks that are feathered out. No more fluff. :D

Once pics are posted, I take the pics, info, and post # and attach it to a powerpoint for judging.
When the winners are picked I will go back to the post # and I will find the posters name and announce the winners.
I will try to post an example.

Thank you eveyone and goodluck!:fl

Ok guys this is an example of how your duck pic and info will look for the judges. So if you need to go back and edit your post let me know you made changes and what post # you changed so I can change it on the powerpoint.
Screenshot_20180902-202125_PowerPoint.jpg

Pics will be judge only if they are 2 months or older.
Basically I want to judge ducks that are feathered out. No more fluff. :D

Once pics are posted, I take the pics, info, and post # and attach it to a powerpoint for judging.
When the winners are picked I will go back to the post # and I will find the posters name and announce the winners.
I will try to post an example.

Thank you eveyone and goodluck!:fl
Ok so in post #57 I am making that entry a bonus pic and am going to get a different one. Here is the new entry: Same duck different pic!
IMG_20180707_163137.jpg

Name: Maia
Breed: Muscovy
What makes your duck special to you: Maia is quiet, gentle, and dainty, but her small size is incomparable to her strong spirit.
IMG_7091.JPG

I'll probably be adding a second entry later on, either of one of the adult ducks or one of the ducklings (who range from 1-3 weeks old). So I will be adding the second entry anywhere from late September to mid October.

Extra Photos:

Group photo of the adults
IMG_7087.JPG

A good big sibling (hopefully sister)
IMG_7002.JPG

The first time I saw a duck swim! - in person. (Well technically it was a week ago when one of the ducklings got out into the flood waters. I wasn't thrilled that she got out but I was when I saw her take a dive underwater lol. It was so awesome.) I've had them for a while but their kiddie pool was never deep enough for them to truly swim in and now with the flooding in our yard they can actually swim in some water.
IMG_7064.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom