winter beanies and bending down to care for ducks

Has anyone received their new hat yet? I just looked at tracking and mine is going to be delivered today just time too we're going to be in the 20's for lows this week it will be nice to have warm ears.
not yet! soon i hope- have not checked my tracking. Maybe I should.

I checked tracking, mine is supposed to come tomorrow ~ meanwhile I want to mention these awesome warm & waterproof gloves that my son gave me ~ they are fab!

Attachments

• IMG_0323.PNG
    IMG_0323.PNG
    101.6 KB · Views: 12
i had trouble with my delivery, too. Got a text from USPS Saturday with the time and location where the package was delivered, ran down the long driveway only to find nothing in my box! It somehow showed up Sunday morning. 🤷🏼‍♀️
they’re so busy this month sometimes they can’t deliver everything in a day so they make mistakes., take short cuts, type in anything on their handset just so they can go home after a long, long day... my son used to be a rural carrier for usps .

Mine is closer but doesn't say out for delivery yet. Maybe today or tomorrow. I'll just have to put up with my hat sliding off my head or down over my eyes till it gets here :rolleyes:

I checked tracking, mine is supposed to come tomorrow ~ meanwhile I want to mention these awesome warm & waterproof gloves that my son gave me ~ they are fab!
i want a pair I don't do Amazon so will have to see if I can find them online besides A.

I just bought some off of Ebay which are waterproof on the inside but the outside got wet and I had to wait 2 days for them to dry.
@Jenbridee are your gloves insulated too?

i want a pair I don't do Amazon so will have to see if I can find them online besides A.

I just bought some off of Ebay which are waterproof on the inside but the outside got wet and I had to wait 2 days for them to dry.
@Jenbridee are your gloves insulated too?
yes yes and they have them at home depot

Back
Top Bottom