Winter Flock Election - VOTE HERE

Who do YOU want to be flock president this winter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome, welcome! To the Winter Flock Election VOTE HERE thread!

Let me introduce you to Rocky and Honey. Please read the following spoilers so you can know more about these two hens! Thanks and have fun voting!

Here's Rocky:

IMG_1845.JPG

Rocky is a Golden Comet hen. She's my current favorite chicken. She's a fast learner. She will come when called by name. She's friends with my Speckled Sussex Jewels. She's a lot of fun, she likes to play games like try to get the feather that I'm trilling around for her to try to catch. She does sometimes pick on Maisy for fun, but it usually ends with Maisy chasing her.
Rocky loves furniture, especially couches. Here is another picture of her sometime after I got her. She's on my brown rocker.

621894283.jpg

Now just a random question: Does the chicken have to be a queen? If so, I can bring Aundria over here.... but Aundria might not be doing well... so does that matter too? Does the chicken have to be in good health condition, too? Rocky is second to last in her pecking order if that matters.

And.....

thumbnail_D84CB09B-BEFD-418F-92BE-D7526F502453.jpg

Introducing Honey! Honey is a sweet, and oh-so-adorable hen! She is funny, but is still mature. Honey is very intelligent, tuned to the call "Chook chook chook chookies" She will run over (super fast) to report. Honey is definitely a great candidate, and will work wonders for her country. :)
Honey's Message:

"Hello everyone. I'm Honey. Let me just say something: roosters don't always rule the roost. Oh, no. Hens be heard! We are the givers of light, hope and love. When I was a chick, my toes and nails were deformed. That never stopped me. I pushed onwards, adapting to the unique part of myself. I promise to be honest, reliable, and tell you the facts. Not what you just want to hear, but the truth. I will put my foot down to any rivals and show everyone that I am Honey. And I will guide us to safety".

( @Lacy Duckwing )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom