Wire Wrap and Weave Jewelry

Pics
Very talented perchie....I used to draw and paint when I was younger.... Good at it too.
But life got in the way..... And now I'm old and wish I had kept up with it...... Very nice stuff my friend....
you never forget.... I can draw and sketch even paint a little. But I cannot mix color. I tried water color and its the most mysterious of all to me....

I used to do pastels and that was the closest I could get... Charcoal was my favorite....

deb

I had a friend who did one of a kind stuff and sold it on ebay. She got everyone she knew to pin the pictures to Pinterest, like and share on facebook and she does pretty good now.
That is an excellent idea most excellent.... Now I just have to take some good pictures... LOL. With this strategy its like word of mouth which is what I am most comfortable with... Without the Ebay link... I would rather not have anyone taking a cut... I really do make them for the love of it

just thinking out loud here....
I will be 65 in June and I will be signing up for Social Security and medicare. So my planning needs to be done toward future income... Dont need much just enough extra to pay for materials and help feed the animals.

deb

You can also get an inexpensive photography setup on Amazon, including box and lights, really improves your photos, something like this
https://www.amazon.com/Photo-box-Lightbox-Portable-photography/dp/B07DF5V5CL/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1537305880&sr=8-21&keywords=Photography+box&refinements=p_72:2661618011

That’s cool. At one time I had an idea of making something similar, with changeable fabric backgrounds, for cute chick (chicken chicks lol) pics. I could start with theirs and add my touch! :D

Back
Top Bottom